Sign and electronically register business contracts anywhere in the world, even in the Metaverse.
In addition, you will be able to draw up your own contracts and collect your sales from a single platform and be supported by our legal team.
We innovate to make it easier for you to make your contracts, and even go international, easier.
Manage your customers and your contracts thanks to Acceptable's customised licences.
How does it work?
With Acceptable you can formulate offers and document them correctly with a contract in a very simple way
Any acquirer can accept your offers, and even proceed to payment,in an equally simple and fast way
You can watch the process in these short videos:
How to create a contract template
How to go about the recruitment process
How to create a contract proposal
Frequently Asked Questions
To complete the verification of your Acceptable account after you have registered, you must first ensure that you complete your profile as appropriate, either as an individual or as a legal entity.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Acceptable account.
- In the top right corner of the screen, you will see your user profile. Click on it to display the available options.
- Select the "Identity Verification" option from the drop-down menu.
- You will then need to attach the requested documentation to verify your identity according to Acceptable's requirements.
- Once you have attached the required documents, the validation process will be carried out by one of our agents.
- You will need to wait for one of our representatives to review and validate the information provided in the attached documents.
Once your account has been successfully verified, you will be able to enjoy all the benefits and features available on Acceptable.
Although Acceptable does not offer a digital identification service, it is an activity that can have a positive impact on the confidence your potential buyers may have in contracting with you.
Thank you for trusting us!
To create a contract template you must go to the "My Templates" section and click on the "+ CREATE TEMPLATE" button. The first step is to select the language (Spanish or English). The details of the parties and your product or service will be automatically completed with the data provided when creating a contract proposal.
The template has a large fixed part that cannot be modified, but allows you to add additional clauses and select the competent jurisdiction. If you need help in drafting clauses for international contracts or in the metaverse you can seek advice from one of our agents. They will be available to offer guidance and ensure that your contract is complete and legally sound. Finally, save your template by giving it a name and description so that it can be identified.
Once you have completed all the steps, you will have created your personalised contract template. This template will be ready to use for future contracts, saving you time and ensuring consistency in your legal documents.
In the case of the bidding partyIt is important to note that you will not be able to start a recruitment process until your account has been previously validated.
This validation may include verification of your identity, review of your documents, or any other requirement that the platform or entity requires as part of its security and compliance process.
In contrast, the acquiring party is not required to do so and can generally start the recruitment process without the need for prior validation.
In order to use and apply one of the templates already created, you must go to the "My Products" section and click on the "+CREATE PRODUCT OR SERVICE" button to create a contract proposal by filling in the requested variables that will automatically be filled in the template you select in step 6 of the form.
In the "My Products" section of your account, you will find a list of all the contract proposals you have previously created. To the right of each proposal, you will see four buttons, the second of which has the function of copying the link to your contract proposal.
This link allows you to share your proposal with potential buyers in different ways:
- External Media Submission: You can copy the link and send it to potential buyers via means external to the Acceptable platform, such as email, text messages or other messaging applications.
- Publication on your website or social networks: If you have a website or social media profiles related to your products or services, you can share the link directly on these platforms so that interested parties can access the proposal.
- Creation of a QR Code: You can also generate a QR code from the link and add it to your advertising posters, brochures or marketing material. Users can scan the QR code with their mobile devices to directly access the proposal.
It is important to remember that both the bidding party and the acquiring party must be previously registered on the Acceptable platform in order to be able to carry out the contracting process.
The "Manage Files" option is a functionality that appears in the execution phase of the procurement process on the platform. Its purpose is to allow the bidding party to attach files related to the subject matter of the contract. This function is especially useful for contracts involving digital products or services, such as NFTs, links to online courses, or for contracts involving physical products where proof of delivery or other related documentation needs to be provided. More than one file can be attached.
The choice of files to attach will depend on the specific nature of the contract. For example, if you are selling an NFT, you may need to attach the digital file of the NFT in question. If you are offering an online course, you might attach links to the course materials.
In the case of physical products, it is common to attach the proof of shipment as part of the documentation necessary for the execution of the contract.
This function helps to increase transparency and trust between the parties involved, as it allows them to share relevant information necessary for the execution of the contract.